Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gratitude Tuesday

So I'm not sure if I am going to try and pull myself back into blogging by doing gratitude posts on Tuesdays, daily, or on select days during the week (although one should always acknowledge and show gratitude to some extent every day) but I figure it's a good starting point to say at least Tuesdays.

I'm grateful for Autumn. It's my favorite season, although Winter likes to try and get up in there too. A lot of people see Autumn as the season of everything dying, which is fine. There's nothing wrong with dying, especially when one considers that death makes room for other living beings to have a turn at life, and that, according to reincarnation/afterlife theories, we must die in order to experience the next part of our existence cycle.

But I digress! Autumn brings pumpkins and squash and warm days followed by cool nights. It's perfect hoodie weather, and even more perfect snuggling weather. Autumn cooking magazines, pumpkin iced coffee, crisp cool air, the smell of wood fire coming from chimneys, the leaves changing color as the trees wind into sleep for the season...

I am grateful.

I am also grateful for this bar of dark chocolate and bottle of Peach White Honest Tea on my desk.

Love and Shimmery Light,
<3 Sapphire Orchid <3

No comments:

Post a Comment